The Dayton Municipal Court
301 West Third Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402
The Dayton Municipal Court was created in 1913 by the Ohio State Legislature and began its judicial operation in 1914, serving the citizens in the boundaries of the City of Dayton, Ohio.
about the Court
Five full-time judges serve on the Dayton Municipal Court along with two full-time magistrates. Administrative, professional, technical and clerical functions of the court are provided by fifty-nine court employees. Support positions include court administrator, probation officers, court legal advisors/reporters, assignment coordinators, bailiffs, marshals, secretaries and law clerk.
The Clerk of Court's Office is the repository of public records for the Dayton Municipal Court. The Clerk and his management and support staff of 50 Deputy Clerks assure that municipal court case documentation is recorded and maintained appropriately for public record.